Halloween Beggars Night 2017 is
Tuesday October 31st from 6-8pm
Help us to keep Halloween Beggars Night alive in SoHud and nearby neighborhoods. Here’s how:
- If you will be offering Halloween goodies to Trick-or-Treaters and would like to be added to this year’s Treat Map, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address, by Oct 27.
- Convince your neighbors to join the fun! The more treat-givers there are near you, the more visitors you will get!
- Or you can opt to join the Trunk-n-Treat (see below)
- On Halloween, decorate your place to clearly let Trick-or-Treaters know you are participating. If you need it, you are welcome to use this sign (prints out on 3 pages that you can tape together):
Click the image above to download your copy of a Trick or Treat sign
- The Maynard Ave Trunk-n-Treat at the corner of Maynard and Indianola will be returning this year! This one ALWAYS gets lots of visitors, so if you want to set up a Trunk/ Station, get in touch with email@example.com.
- Stretch your imagination and have fun decorating your car trunk, truck bed, booth, or lawn chair. Creativity is much enjoyed!
At each marker on this map, our little beggars will find Tricks or Treats abundant. Click the square brackets on the top right of the map toolbar to open larger in a new window!
A limited number of printed maps will be available at the MaySum Laundromat after Oct 28th, too.