Columbus Police Reports - 5 reports
|171056982-001||104 - Burglary - Zone 4||Brody Fraley||12/08/2017||2313 East Ave|
|171056982-001||104 - Burglary - Zone 4||Paul Hufnagel||12/08/2017||2313 East Ave|
|171057505-001||200 - Motor Vehicle Theft||Charles Ball||12/08/2017||2571 Findley Ave|
|171060456-001||117 - Theft - From Motor Vehicle - Felony||Jeffrey Radcliff||12/09/2017||139 E Hudson St|
|171063695-001||302 - Molesting Vic 16 Yr and Older||Sarah Remig||12/10/2017||Alden Ave|
OSU Reports - 11 reports
|Report Number||Last Modified||Reported On||Incident From||Incident To||Incident Type||Location|
|17-6021||12-11-2017 06:38||12-10-2017 21:43||12-10-2017 21:43||12-10-2017 21:43||Carrying Concealed Weapon||OSU Hospital ED|
|17-5251||12-11-2017 04:10||12-10-2017 23:45||12-10-2017 23:45||12-10-2017 23:45||Supplement||Blankenship Hall|
|17-6020||12-10-2017 22:30||12-10-2017 17:39||12-10-2017 17:39||12-10-2017 17:39||Drug Paraphernalia||Agricultural Administration Building|
|17-6019||12-10-2017 21:51||12-10-2017 17:15||12-10-2017 17:15||12-10-2017 17:15||Administrative Information||Bradley Hall|
|17-6015||12-10-2017 19:04||12-10-2017 16:30||12-08-2017 21:20||12-08-2017 22:30||Theft||RPAC|
|17-6014||12-10-2017 18:57||12-10-2017 12:39||12-10-2017 12:39||12-10-2017 12:39||Administrative Information||Brain and Spine Hospital|
|17-6009||12-10-2017 07:16||12-10-2017 01:18||12-10-2017 01:18||12-10-2017 01:18||Disorderly Conduct||Taylor Tower|
|17-6013||12-10-2017 06:03||12-10-2017 04:49||12-10-2017 04:49||12-10-2017 04:49||Offenses involving underage persons||18th Ave Library|
|17-6010||12-10-2017 06:01||12-10-2017 01:44||12-10-2017 01:44||12-10-2017 01:44||Offenses involving underage persons||Ohio Union|
|17-6012||12-10-2017 03:59||12-10-2017 02:06||12-10-2017 02:06||12-10-2017 02:06||Ill Aided||Taylor Tower|
|17-4881||12-10-2017 03:53||12-10-2017 00:06||12-10-2017 00:06||12-10-2017 00:06||Supplement||Mt Caramel West Hospital|
NBC 4 - http://nbc4i.com/feed/
Article: (Columbus) NYPD commissioner: Pipe bomb was terror-related
- Excerpt: BREAKING NEWS // A man with a pipe bomb strapped to him set off the crude device in the subway near Times Square on Monday, injuring the suspect and three ot…
- Tags: National, News, bomb, explosion, investigation, new york, terrorism
Article: (Columbus) Friend of church deacon killed in northeast Columbus shooting speaks out
- Excerpt: As investigators work on investigating Van Johnson's death, Johnson's friends are mourning his passing. Ira Perry said Johnson was the godf…
- Tags: Local, News, Drive, fatal, ottowa, shooting
- Excerpt: A man has died and another person was injured after a Sunday morning shooting in north Columbus.
- Tags: Crime, Local, News, Columbus, north columbus, north columbus shooting, Ohio, ottawa drive, ottawa drive shooting, shooting
Article: (Columbus) Child deaths from window blinds show need for cord ban, study says
- Excerpt: Children's injuries and deaths from window blinds have not stalled despite decades of safety concerns, according to a new U.S. study that re…
- Tags: Health, Local, National, News, blinds, child deaths, Columbus, cord ban on blinds, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Ohio, strangulation, strangulation from blind cords
Article: (Columbus) Group announces plans to bring recreational marijuana ballot measure to Ohio
- Excerpt: An effort to legalize marijuana for both recreational and medical use could soon be back on the ballot again.
- Tags: Local, News, State
Article: (Campus) Sandy Hook’s legacy: More security in elementary schools
- Excerpt: The carnage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on Dec. 14, 2012, shocked even a country numbed by the regularity of sc…
- Tags: National, News
Article: (Columbus) Magistrate allows Ohio State age-discrimination lawsuit to move forward
- Excerpt: An age-discrimination lawsuit against Ohio State is moving forward, after a federal magistrate refused to prevent the plaintiff's lawyer from questioning university officials, including President Michael V. Drake.U.S. Magistrate Chelsey M. Vascura in Columbus wrote in a Dec. 1 opinion that Julianne Taaffe and Kathryn Moon, who worked in the university's English as a Second Language program, are entitled to search for evidence of ongoing discriminatory policies and [...]
Article: (Columbus) Deer with Halloween bucket on head is free, probably
- Excerpt: The deer is free, free of the Halloween candy bucket that had encased its head for at least a week.Apparently."A resident of Columbus near Henderson (Road) and Chevy Chase (Avenue) called to say that he found a pumpkin bucket by his deer feeder this morning," the Upper Arlington Police Department tweeted Saturday morning. "It is likely that the deer who has been the source of so much attention has shed his bulbous, orange muzzle."Ohio Wildlife Officer Brad [...]
Article: (Campus) Ramp from 315 north to Medical Center to close Sunday
- Excerpt: The northbound Route 315 exit ramp to Medical Center Drive near Ohio State’s campus will be closed for a week beginning Sunday.The ramp will be closed for installation of a city sanitary sewer line as work continues on the ongoing Cannon Drive relocation project.Drivers headed for the Wexner Medical Center can use the Goodale or Lane avenue [...]
Article: (Columbus) No charges for officer who killed BB-gun wielding patient in hospital shooting
- Excerpt: A Columbus police officer has been cleared by a grand jury after shooting and killing a man outside the entrance of Mount Carmel St. Ann's hospital in Westerville.Officer Nathan Komisarek, 44, shot and killed 39-year-old Christopher Wade on April 6, 2016.Officers were called to the hospital in order to escort Westerville Fire Department medics who transported a patient. When they arrived at the hospital, the patient, later identified as Wade, was carrying a bag and began [...]
Article: (Columbus) Huntington to donate $2 million to Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Excerpt: Columbus-based Huntington Bancshares said Friday that it is giving $2 million over 10 years to Nationwide Children's Hospital, the largest gift to a single nonprofit in the bank's 151-year history.The award is in support of programs to improve health and wellness in the community, specifically the hospital's ability to diagnose and treat behavioral health conditions.Huntington's grant supports the Partners for Kids program that serves 330,000 children and [...]
Article: (Columbus) City Council To Allow Microtransit Vehicles In Columbus
- Excerpt: Columbus City Council plans to enact a new code on Monday that will allow microtransit vehicles - bigger than cars, but smaller than buses or trains - to operate in the city.
Article: (Columbus) Columbus Symphony Receives $8 Million Donation
- Excerpt: The Columbus Symphony Orchestra in Ohio has received an $8 million donation, the largest in the group's history.
Article: (Columbus) DeWine Agrees 'Modell Law' Could Keep Crew In Columbus
- Excerpt: It seemed like a long shot for Columbus Crew SC fans when a state lawmaker floated the idea of invoking a 21-year-old law to keep the soccer club from moving to Austin, Texas. But Ohio's top law enforcement official says he agrees, and will use the law as a tool to try to keep the Major League Soccer team in its original home.
Article: (Columbus) Ohio Lawmaker Hopes 'Modell Law' Can Keep Crew In Columbus
- Excerpt: An Ohio lawmaker is invoking former Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell is his efforts to keep the Columbus Crew SC from leaving the city.
Article: (Columbus) Columbus Bus Driver Union Doesn't Want Driverless Buses Without Staff Onboard
- Excerpt: Central Ohio may be investing heavily in driverless trucks, buses and cars, but the Columbus bus drivers’ union says autonomous buses shouldn't run without staff onboard.