Columbus Police Reports - 2 reports
|183002310-001||551 - Criminal Damaging||Travis Stagnolo||02/14/2018||E Patterson Ave & Adams Ave|
|180127873-001||110 - Felony Theft - Zone 4||ERIC SERROTT||02/15/2018||Unknown|
OSU Reports - 5 reports
|Report Number||Last Modified||Reported On||Incident From||Incident To||Incident Type||Location|
|18-0815||02-16-2018 20:47||02-16-2018 16:55||02-16-2018 16:55||02-16-2018 16:55||Drug Paraphernalia||Emergency Department|
|18-0810||02-16-2018 20:41||02-16-2018 12:07||02-16-2018 12:07||02-16-2018 12:07||Traffic Crash-Injury||West 18th Av / North High St|
|18-0809||02-16-2018 20:25||02-16-2018 09:04||02-16-2018 08:50||02-16-2018 09:04||Administrative Information||Buckeye Lot 5|
|18-0812||02-16-2018 14:16||02-16-2018 13:15||02-16-2018 09:00||02-16-2018 10:05||Traffic Crash-Property Damage-Hit Skip||Care Point East|
|18-0811||02-16-2018 13:29||02-16-2018 12:36||02-16-2018 10:45||02-16-2018 12:15||Traffic Crash-Property Damage-Hit Skip||Care Point East|
NBC 4 - http://nbc4i.com/feed/
Article: (Columbus) Slain Westerville officers remembered as heroes who helped community
- Excerpt: Today, Central Ohio will lay to rest fallen Westerville Officers Eric Joering and Anthony Morelli.
- Tags: Local, News, cops, duty, fallen, family, funeral, killed, line, officers, police, Remembering Officers Eric Joering and Tony Morelli, shot, westerville
Article: (Columbus) PHOTOS: Funeral for officers Joering, Morelli in Westerville
- Excerpt: Police officers and sheriff's deputies from around the nation crowded into an Ohio church for the funeral of two slain police officers.
- Tags: News, anthony morelli, eric joering, fallen westerville officers, joering, k9 sam, local, morelli, news, quentin smith, Remembering Officers Eric Joering and Tony Morelli, westerville, Westerville Police, westerville police shooting, westerville shooting
- Excerpt: Not everyone who wanted to be in the church could be for the funerals of Westerville Officers Morelli and Joering, which includes Joering’s …
- Tags: Local, News, anthony morelli, eric joering, fallen westerville officers, joering, k9 sam, local, morelli, news, quentin smith, Remembering Officers Eric Joering and Tony Morelli, westerville, Westerville Police, westerville police shooting, westerville shooting
Article: (Columbus) U.S. Marshals announce top-wanted fugitives
- Excerpt: CENTRAL OHIO'S MOST WANTED // The United States Marshals’ office has announced a new list of most-wanted fugitives.
- Tags: Crime, Local, News, Charles Johnson, Jared Wallace, John Thacker, Michael Maille, us marshals
Article: (OSU, Columbus) Route 13 closed south of Newark after serious crash
- Excerpt: Licking County Sheriff Randy Thorp says his deputies are investigating a serious crash south of Newark on Route 13.
- Tags: Local, News, State, crash, licking county, licking county sheriff, local, newark, news, route 13, state, traffic
Article: (Campus) Anger bubbles over at funerals for Florida shooting victims
- Excerpt: Two of the victims were coaches. One was a student who played trombone in the school band. Another proudly wore his ROTC uniform. Still anot…
- Tags: National, News, ar-15, broward county, Donald Trump, florida, florida school shooting, gun control, gun violence, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, national, news, nikolas cruz, parkland florida, Parkland Florida School Shooting, rick scott, school shooting, scott israel
Article: (Columbus) Rental aid set up for pregnant women
- Excerpt: A program that will offer rental assistance to pregnant central Ohio women is among a number of new efforts to attack Franklin County's stubbornly high infant-mortality rate by helping families get stable housing.The initiative, set to begin in April, joins the forces of the Community Shelter Board, which works to end homelessness, with those of the Moms2B program, which seeks to reduce preterm birth and infant mortality.Last year in Columbus, 354 pregnant [...]
Article: (Columbus) 41 children to be tested after day care worker tests positive for TB
- Excerpt: CINCINNATI (AP) — A county health department in southwest Ohio says children, staff members and others will be tested for tuberculosis because of concerns that a former day care center worker may have exposed them to the infectious bacterial disease.Join the conversation at Facebook.com/columbusdispatch and connect with us on Twitter [...]
- Excerpt: American John-Henry Krueger has advanced to the semifinals of the men's 1,000 meters in short-track speedskating at the Pyeongchang Olympics.Krueger finished fourth in his heat Saturday, but Sjinkie Knegt of the Netherlands was penalized for impeding. That allowed Krueger to move on, along with Russian Semen Elistratov and Japanese Ryosuke Sakazume.The Korean fans cheered loudly for Lim Hyo-jun and current world champion Seo Yira, who skated in the same heat. Their [...]
Article: (Columbus) See what's closed on President's Day
- Excerpt: Monday is the President's Day holiday. Because of the holiday:• Federal, state, county and city offices will be closed.• Post offices will be closed, and there will be no regular mail delivery.• Parking meters in Columbus will be free, but parking restrictions at some meters can be enforced so observe signs.• There will be no trash collection Monday in Columbus. The trash-color collection schedule will rotate forward one weekday [...]
Article: (Columbus) Henry Green case: Review finds officers justified in 2016 fatal shooting
- Excerpt: Two Columbus police officers acted within policy when they shot and killed 23-year-old Henry Green in June 2016 South Linden, according to a police review released Friday.Officer Jason Bare and former Officer Zachary Rosen, who were working an assignment in plainclothes, were cleared of any wrongdoing by the police division in a report on the shooting written by Deputy Chief Thomas Quinlan.Bare fired seven times and Rosen fired 15 times, according to police.A Franklin [...]
Article: (Columbus) Man charged with killing wife at their Far East Side home
- Excerpt: Columbus police have arrested the husband of a woman shot to death Thursday afternoon as she tried to flee their home on the Far East Side.Keith McCauley II, 39, is charged with murder in the shooting of 39-year-old Lucille McCauley, police said. The couple were fighting at their home in the 6200 block of Chinaberry Drive when the shooting happened just before 4:30 p.m. Thursday.The call to dispatchers initially reported a stabbing. Columbus police Homicide Unit Sgt. Stan Latta, [...]
- Excerpt: A teen in Columbus was chopped up 69 times and dumped in a shallow grave in a Northeast Side park — one of four Columbus homicides and one Perry County homicide documented in a 62-page indictment announced Thursday by the U.S. Attorney's office in Columbus against members of the MS-13 gang. The latest of three indictments details crimes dating back to 2006 in central Ohio involving MS-13, one of the most violent international gangs. Out of the 23 people indicted Thursday, 16 [...]
Article: (Columbus) Woman killed in reported stabbing at Far East Side home
- Excerpt: UPDATE: Columbus police have arrested a slain woman's husband after she was shot to death Thursday afternoon as she tried to flee their home on the Far East Side. READ THE STORYA woman was fatally stabbed Thursday afternoon at a Far East Side home and a man police wanted for questioning was subdued with a stun gun along with his bull [...]
Article: (Columbus) False alarms cause lockdowns at schools in Bexley, Clintonville
- Excerpt: A case of mistaken identity at a Bexley middle school Thursday put a scare into students, faculty members and parents already on edge after the latest school shooting in Florida.Indianola K-8 in the Columbus City Schools also went into lockdown Thursday after someone walking past the school on Weber Road in Clintonville was mistakenly thought to have a weapon.The lockdown at Bexley City Schools’ Cassingham Complex began about 1:25 p.m. Thursday when a school staff [...]
Article: (Columbus) Some Columbus Food Pantries Will Close Stores And Move Entirely Online
- Excerpt: Fifty-six-year-old Edward Arnholt would not be able to keep food on the table without help from the Champion Avenue pantry on Columbus’ South Side.
Article: (Columbus) Smart City Initiatives Present New Frontier For Transportation Rights Struggles
- Excerpt: When Columbus made Amazon’s list of finalists for the tech giant’s second headquarters, critics had one major concern: the city’s transportation system. With talk of a Hyperloop once again in the air and a Smart City project in the works, how citizens get around Columbus has become a pressing question.
Article: (Columbus) Akron Superintendent Could Be Next Head Of Columbus City Schools
- Excerpt: Akron Public Schools Superintendent David James is a finalist to take over Columbus City Schools, the largest public school district in the state.